You will receive:
- A copy of the comprehensive TGGW guide for each walker. The Guide includes general advice on the walk, what to carry, etc; background information on all places visited; a route overview map; 58 detailed route maps; 7 town maps, and detailed route walking notes. This Guide is only available to those booking the TGGW.
- A booking service for your accommodation for the walk and a detailed schedule of booked accommodation, contact details etc.
- Other local maps and information.
Please Note; The TGGW service is a package. You cannot purchase the guide or the accommodation booking service separately.
Your Trip Dates
We recommend that you book well ahead to allow time for pre-planning and to secure the best accommodation. We will accept bookings up to one year in advance.
You must commit to your walk dates, make your booking and pay your TGGW fee no later than 2 months before you commence the walk.
You must nominate one contact person for your group, to be contacted by email.
The Trip Planning Process
Initial Enquiries & Planning
Please feel free to email us on email@example.com to gain further information and advice on planning your visit.
For pre and post travel in Australia we will be pleased to place you in contact with our partner travel agent if required.
On receipt of your TGGW fee and completed accommodation booking form:
- Your accommodation will be booked and the booking form emailed back to you. PLEASE CHECK THIS VERY CAREFULLY
- Your TGGW guidebooks (one copy per walker) and other trip information will be mailed to your contact person by airmail.
Changes to the Booking
Any requested changes to the booking must be made within 10 days of our return email containing your confirmed booking form.
Only one set of changes is included in the fee.
Additional or late changes will attract a $100AUD fee per walker per each set of requested changes.
No responsibility will be accepted if changes cannot be made due to the unavailability of accommodation.
In the event of your cancellation of the walk at any time after receipt of the TGGW fee by us, this fee is not refundable. Travel insurance should be considered to cover a cancellation.